Churches of the Diocese of Saskatoon

St. Paul’s Anglican Church

1302 - 99th StreetNorth Battleford, SK

Phone:  (306) 445-4155

Sunday Service:  11:00 am

Incumbent:  The Rev. Peter Norman will be retiring on February 28.  He will be moving to the Calgary area where his son is the Incumbent of Holy Trinity Anglican. Shortly after his arrival he will begin a half-time position as the Incumbent of St. Luke's Anglican in Calgary's southwest.

St. Paul's was built in 1905.  In the years of WWII North Battleford was a training site for RAF pilots and St. Paul's has a commemorative RAF stained glass window which was officially recognized at a service by Princess Anne and with then Lieutenant Governor, Linda Haverstock in attendance.

See the parish website for more information.  www.battleriverparish.ca

Click on the address above to go to Google Maps.